Biaxially Orientated Polypropylene film also know as BOPP film is widely used as a packaging material for packaging products such as snack foods, fresh produce and confectionery.
BOPP films are Transparent, with Excellent Barrier, Clarity, Slip and Antistatic Properties.
Our BOPP films support all Horizontal & Vertical, form fill and seal applications(HFFS/VFFS). Demanding high speed lines with short sealing times are our speciality.
SALIENT FEATURES :
• Excellent Hot-Tack and Seal Strength
• High Surface Gloss and Transparency
• Very Good Barrier Properties
• Excellent Slip and Antistatic Properties
• Excellent Surface Treatment Retention
• Excellent Adhesion of Inks and Adhesive
• Excellent Machinability
• Excellent Mechanical Properties
• Excellent Dimensional Stability
BOPP GRADES AVAILABLE :
All BOPP films are available with Micro or Macro Perforation and up to 8 colour Flexographic print.